Monday, February 23, 2009
Additional PNP Mobile Patrols for Police Stations in Caraga
The Police Regional Office 13, distributed twelve (12) Toyota Hilux, (12) twelve 200cc Honda motorcycles and two (2) units of Innova PNP Vehicles, to different municipal police station here in Caraga.
The distributions was conducted in February 23, during the Traditional Monday Flag Raising Ceremony at camp Rafael Rodriguez in Libertad, Butuan City.
The distribution was in accordance with the Issuance Directives released from the Directorate for Logistics, National Headquarters, Camp Crame, Quezon City.
PCSUPT Jaime Eloreta Milla, PRO 13 Regional Director lead distributions together with the Chief Logistics PSUPT Ronaldo Rivero Cabral, also of PRO 13. This activity is in relation with the PNP Facilities Development the number 3 Key Result Area in the Integrated Transformation Program of the PNP. Among those recipient of said PNP vehicles are the following municipalities
HILUX Honda XR 200 Toyota Innova
1. Kitcharao, ADN 1. Cabadbaran City 1. Surigao City
2. Las Nieves, ADN 2. Magallanes, ADN 2. San Jose , DI
3. Bayugan City 3. Tubay, ADN
4. Loreto, DI 4. La Paz , ADS
5. Libjo, DI 5. Sibagat, ADS
6. 144th RMG COY 6. Talacogon, ADS
7. Alegria, SDN 7. Basilisa, SDN
8. Gigaquit, SDN 8. Tubajon, DI
9. San Benito, SDN 9. Malimono, SDN
10. Socorro,SDN 10. Tagana-an, SDN
11. Tubod, SDN 11. Lianga, SDS
12. Lanuza, SDS 12. Marihatag, SDS
Providing mobility to police stations aims to upgrade physical facilities and equipment in support to Police Field Operations, including the updating of Police Equipment Standards and the development of a Multi-Year Financing and Procurement Plan, development and upgrading of the facilities, equipment and physical set-up of the PNP and the provision of model infrastructure for Police Stations and Sub-Stations in the country.